* PLEASE BE PATIENT AND FOLLOW EVENT STAFF AND AN GARDA SIOCHANA INSTRUCTIONS
*THE EVENT WILL START AT 3PM EACH DAY AND WILL FINISH AT 12AM.
* CCTV IN OPERATION
* VISUAL AND AUDIO RECORDING MAY OCCUR ON SITE
*CIGARETTES CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE BAR ON SITE.
*BRING PLENTY OF CASH. THERE WILL BE A CASHBACK FACILLITY ON SITE, HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE LONG QUES AND THIS SERVICE IS PRONE TO ISSUES.
No professional recording equipment
No pets (Guide dogs and assistance dogs allowed)
No smoking in enclosed spaces
* FULL BAR ON SITE (Heineken, Orchard Thieves, Gin, Jameson, Vodka, Coke, Orange, Water, Redbull and Dash.)
Bar and catering facilities are available; photo ID may be requested for sale of alcohol.
PFD Promotions ask you to drink sensibly.
* OVER 18’S ONLY – NO ID NO ENTRY
BAGS OR BACKPACKS LARGER THAN A4 (8.27in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) ARE PROHIBITED
THERE ARE NO STORAGE FACILITIES ON SITE AND BAGS CANNOT BE LEFT AT ENTRANCE OR SURROUNDING AREAS. ALL ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF.
ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED
ALL PERSONS ARE SUBJECT TO A SEARCH WHICH MAY INCLUDE A FULL BODY PAT DOWN. ANY ITEMS CONSIDERED AS A WEAPON OR WHICH MAY CAUSE DISRUPTION TO OTHER ATTENDEES WILL BE CONFISCATED.
NO UMBRELLAS PERMITTED
REFUSAL OF SEARCH = REFUSAL OF ENTRY
ANY PERSON UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF AN EXCESSIVE INTOXICANT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY
NO ALCOHOL, NO DRUGS
NO PERSONAL FOOD OR DRINK PERMITTED AT ENTRY
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
There will medical and first aid facilities on site. Please note the location of the medical centre at the side of the Main Stage and do not hesitate to contact medics if you feel unwell.
Any property handed into staff will be brought to Event Control. Please ask security or Gardai for directions. Any valuables not claimed will be sent to Galway Garda Station. All items not claimed will be posted on our website
Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen objects.
Overexposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
MOBILITY IMPAIRED FACILITIES
The entire site is flat & wheelchair accessible.
Wheelchair accessible toilets will be provided in each block of toilets and there will be a dedicated wheelchair area at each stage
There will be dedicated parking for cars with Blue mobility impaired stickers & special needs parking passes as close to the Arena entrance as possible.
- Entrance will be only allowed to persons of age 18 or over.
- Note that admission is strictly by full ticket only.
- Please have your ticket available for inspection at the main entrance to the venue.
- Tickets must be retained for duration of event as proof of entry
- Weekend tickets holders will receive a wristband at the entrances to the festival. The band is to be worn on the wrist. Unsealed or damaged wristbands will no longer be valid. Wristbands allow you to move freely across festival premises, and cannot be removed, cut, pulled off or damaged in any way – damaged wristbands are invalid. Wristbands and tickets should be kept on during the entire festival in order to enter the festival premises freely.
- Tickets/ Wristbands are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked.
- No re-admission for day tickets
- Searches in operation on the entry to the event.
PARKING ON SITE
Parking will be available on site at a cost of €10 per day.
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
A Shuttle bus service will be in operation. The pickup location is the loading bay adjacent to the Galmount Hotel in Galway City. The first bus will be leaving at 3.30pm and there will be bus departing every 30 minutes until 5pm. The buses will be departing the Airport and returning to the loading bay adjacent to the Galmount Hotel at approximately 12.15 AM. The bus will be €5 each way.